This free loan search service can help you find short-term funds of up to $ 1,000.
When a financial emergency arises among the paychecks, it can be difficult to get the cash to go beyond the crisis.
If you are not sure which direction to take, MyLoanCashier can match you with a short-term loan from one of the more than 100 lenders in your network. However, like most short-term loans, loans through MyLoanCashier can be expensive.
• Be employed in your current position for at least 90 days
• Be at least 18 years of age and a US citizen or permanent resident
• Have a bank account in your name
• Have an income of $ 1,000 or more per month after tax withholdings
• Have a valid email address and a phone number
MyLoanCashier is a combination lender service that combines the steps of finding and applying for a loan in a direct online process. By completing a simple form on your website, you will begin the process of connecting with lenders willing to provide the funds you need. You will not pay a fee for this service; rather, the lenders themselves pay a fee to MyLoanCashier for help to increase their customer base.
Interest rates and other terms are established by the lenders but are regulated by their state of residence.
If you need fast cash to close the gap between paychecks, MyLoanCashier is a way to be connected to potential lenders, among other benefits.
• Simplified access to multiple lenders. Apply it easily to connect with a lender that fits your needs, often in minutes.
• Fast financing. While the term varies depending on the lender, you can see funds in your bank account as soon as within 24 hours after approval.
• Automated reimbursements. Avoid charges for late payments and possible penalties with automatic deductions from your bank account.
• It will not damage your credit. In most cases, MyLoanCashier lenders use alternative sources such as Teletrack and DP Bureau to verify your credit, which usually does not affect your FICO credit score.
MyLoanCashier will search your network to find you a lender, but your loans do not necessarily have the lowest costs or the best terms. Consider the factors below before signing a contract.
• It is not a direct lender. Because it is a loan correlation service, your information could be sold to other lenders as an “advantage”.
• The APR may be higher. Depending on the lender you match, your APR may be somewhat high.
• The lenders are a mixed bag. Because every lender in the network has its own policies, conditions and fees, be sure to check everything before signing an agreement.
You may be approved for a short-term loan, even if you have a bad credit history or a previous bankruptcy. The more specific eligibility will vary depending on the lender, but to be eligible to submit an application at MyLoanCashier, you must:
• Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Show proof of employment and a regular income of around $ 1,000 per month after tax deductions.
• Have a checking account in your name to deposit funds.
• Have valid home and work telephone numbers and an email address.
With MyLoanCashier, first complete a simple application that requires the desired loan amount, zip code and email address only. Afterwards, you will be directed to the complete application that requires you to enter:
• Your full name and contact information.
• Your phone number.
• Your license or other identification number issued by the government.
• The information of your bank account.
• Your employer’s name and contact information.
• How long you have lived in your current address and if you are a landlord or rent.
• Your military status, if applicable.
If the lenders doubt the validity of the information or it is inconclusive, you may be asked for additional documentation.
Make sure you understand the specific terms and conditions of your lender for your loan. Stay on top of your payments to avoid paying penalties for late or non-payment. Most lenders will allow you to set up the autopayment.
MyLoanCashier offers the ability to find funds for your short-term needs from your network of more than 100 lenders. But keep in mind that your loans may have higher rates than traditional loans and added charges if you can not meet your loan obligations.
Before signing a contract, you can compare other available short-term lenders.
How does MyLoanCashier handle my private information?
MyLoanCashier encrypts the personal and financial information you send through your site.
Will I need a printer or fax machine to complete my loan application?
No, the application process is completely online. However, the lender with whom you are matched may be required to fax or e-mail financial documents for verification.
To what states does the company serve?
The states that the services of MyLoanCashier are not currently available. You can check the payday loan regulations in your state to get an idea of whether MyLoanCashier can have loan offers available for your state of residence. Otherwise, you must enter your zip code when making the request to verify availability.
What protection do I have against unscrupulous lenders?
MyLoanCashier says it follows the law of truthfulness in loans and says that the lender must provide you with the exact rates, fees, charges, reimbursements and other details of the loan. The company also agrees to work with lenders who obey the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, which prohibits calls before 8 am or after 9 pm and prohibits abusive language, deception and threats of actions. legal or otherwise that would be illegal, among other provisions.